EQUALITIES AND HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITTEE AGENDA
11th Meeting, 2017 (Session 5) Thursday 27 April 2017
The Committee will meet at 9.30 am in the Robert Burns Room (CR1).
1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 4 in private.
2. Departure of the UK from the European Union - implications for equalities and human rights: The Committee will take evidence from— Craig Wilson, Public Affairs and Parliamentary Officer, Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations; Professor Ali Watson, Executive Director, Third Generation Project, University of St Andrews.
3. Departure of the UK from the European Union - implications for equalities and human rights (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence received.
4. Budget Process Review Group The Committee will agree correspondence from the Finance and Constitution Committee on the Budget Process Review Group.
5. Bullying and harassment of children and young people in schools (in private): The Committee will consider its approach to the inquiry.
6. Work programme (in private): The Committee will review its work programme